We are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. “Personal Information” means any information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, personal profile, a home or other physical address, and email address or other contact information.
CONSENT AND MODIFICATION
RECEIPT AND COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We receive and/or collect information from you in the following ways:
- General Access to the Site: We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on our Site.
- Software Downloads: We offer you the opportunity to download certain software from the Site without charge. If you choose to do so, you may first be required to provide certain Personal Information (for example, by completing an online purchasing and pricing form), such as your name, email address, phone number, job title, company name, country, industry, total annual revenue, and the number of employees.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Some of our Site pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Site user. You may block cookies, or delete existing cookies, by adjusting the appropriate setting on your browser. Please consult the HELP menu of your browser to learn how to do this. If you block or delete “cookies” you may find the usefulness of our Site to be impaired.
- Log Files: Like many other websites, this Site may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of browser and operating system you use to access the Site, the date and time you access the Site, the pages you visit, and the addresses of pages from where you followed a link to the Site. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user’s movement around the Site, and gather demographic information. Such information is not linked to any information that is Personal Information, with the exception of the IP address which might be used to identify spamming attempts.
- Newsletters: When you sign up or contact us through our website, we collect your name and email ID. We will also record the time and date of completion.
PUBLICLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION
Any information, video, image, data, text, documents, or other content posted at your direction onto a public area of the Site, such as thewebtech.co.in Blog / Demo, becomes publicly published content and will be available to all users of that public area of the Site, even if such content contains Personal Information. Please note that if you publish your contact information, you may receive unsolicited messages from users and visitors to the Site. We encourage you to publish only information you are sure you want to be accessible to anyone.
THE WAY WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you submit Personal Information to us through the Site:
We will use your Personal Information to improve our services to you, to contact you and to identify and authenticate your access to the Site’s services that you are authorized to access.
We may also use your email address to send updates, a newsletter or news regarding our services.
We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Site and its services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce our Terms of Service including investigations of potential violations thereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues, or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of thewebtech.co.in, its users, yourself or the public.
THE WAY WE USE ANONYMOUS INFORMATION
We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below), or disclose it to third-party service providers, to improve our services and enhance your experience with the Site and its services. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Site and services.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY THIRD-PARTY SITES
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Site contains links to other sites. Other sites may also reference or link to our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, thewebtech.co.in shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the User Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A “Force Majeure Event” means any event that is beyond the reasonable control of thewebtech.co.in and includes, without limitation, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, power failure, sabotage, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, system failure, virus, attacks, bugs, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The terms and conditions of this Policy shall be governed by Indian Laws, and the courts in DELHI, INDIA, shall only have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve/ adjudicate upon any disputes.